profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Thursday, July 27, 2006 @ 5:13 pm
Avaunt

E-LEARNING IS A TOTAL SUCKFEST.
_____
From Carine:

Name 12 people you can think of right now in your head. After that tag at least 5 people to do this.

1. Kris
2. Yvonne
3. Fart
4. Zhang
5. Carine
6. Tia
7. Bert
8. Cam
9. Cheryl Wong
10. Foong
11. Leanne
12. Hoihoi

1. How did you meet 10?
School...? Cos' we took the same buses home together.

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
I wouldn't know what it'd be like to smell stinky feet in class all day. Haha no lah. I don't know, I wouldn't have known her! HAHAHA let's just say I'd YEARN to meet someone like her. HA. :D

3.What would you do if 9 and 11 dated?
Laugh.

4.Do you like 7?
Nope, not at all.
Yes lah! Hahaha.

5.would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

6.Describe 3?
Frank, fun to be around, lovely, a great actress, indescribable.
You know how sometimes you know a person too well and you can't find the words to describe her/him? :D

7.Do you think 8 is attractive?
Yes :D

8.Tell me something about 2?
Why always 2 ah? Loud, funny, sexy, smart, bigboobs, egoistic :D

9.Do you know any of 4's family?
Ehhh... Her sister?

10.Whats 5's favourite things?
CRISTIANO RONALDO! But he's not a thing, right.

11.What would you do if 3 confesses he/she likes you?
Laugh.

12.What language does 6 speak?
English, Chinese, understands Indonesian.

13.Who is 9 going out with?
Her basketball and a stone.

14. How old is 8 now?
15!

15.When was the last time you talked to 1?
Face to face? Today at Tiong Bahru MRT station :D

16.What is 12's favourite band/singer?
Uhm. Daniel Powter? Alot lah!

17.Would you ever date 7?
Mr Govindasamy! Hahahah noooo.

18.Would you ever date 11?
If I were a guy?

19. Have you ever seen 2 naked?
In primary school. HAHAHAH nooooo!

5 People whom you want to pass this on to
Vanessa
Hoi Guen
Bert
Zhang
Yvonne